Menu

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quotes-11

1. Enthusiasm is the stream that drives the engine. -Napoleon Hill

2. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do. -Dennis Waitley

3. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others. -Danny Thomas

4. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. -Norman Peale


5. Every achiever I have ever met says,'My life turned around when I began to believe in me.'- Robert Schuller

6. I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. -George Patton

7. One step- choosing a goal and sticking to it- changes everything. -Scott Reed

8. Success is the child of audacity. -Benjamin Disraeli

9. Expect and expect positive things and that is what you will receive. -Lori Hard

10. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals. -Booker T. Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment