Menu

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Quotes-8

1. We should always remember that everything in life happens for a reason; it is fate, but we should also remember that fate gets twisted sometimes, but if we look deep inside ourselves we can find the strength to move on always; after every disappointment, every heartbreak, every trial of life. We can make it if we try. -Danish Hanson

2. Sometimes, GOD pushes us to our limits. HE tests us beyond our endurance, because HE has greater FAITH in us, much more than we could ever think of with ourselves. -Anonymous

3. In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy. -Albert Clarke

4. Yesterday's failures are today's seeds that must be diligently planted to be able to abundantly harvest tomorrow's success. -Pete Zafra


5.  As long as I'm faced in the right direction, it does not matter the size of my steps. -Erica Lawrence

6. You are not alone, even when you are halfway around the world and drift apart from your family and friends. Outside there always be a smile of a child, a whisper of the wind, and stars in the sky. These are signs of angels, that god has sent to you, to tell you everything will be fine. -Gabriela Ferrara Ramsden

7. If this world hurts you, I want you to know that it hurts me first. If this world puts you down and lies to you, just know that I've been through it all. I have been knocked down and pushed over. I've also stood back and moved mountains that are bigger than you and me. Just know wherever you may go or wherever you may be going through, I have been there and done that. There is no mountain that i will not help move out of your way. I will always be there for you, no matter what. All you have to do is call and there you will find my helping hand, open heart, and most importantly a shoulder for you to lean on. This is one thing I can tell you that is the truth, no matter what you believe. - Manuael Perez

8. The formula for peace of mind is simple: Don't worry about anything, pray about everything. -Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment